Counselling Meeting / Study Options
- Identifying your personal and academic profile.
- Discussing different study options and professions.
- Demand and supply of specific professions in Cyprus.
- Demand and supply of specific professions abroad.
- Information about which professions are well-paid.
- Analysis of enhanced subjects at school and study choices.
- We indicate the best possible fields of study.
- We explain the various fields of study that can be pursued in Cyprus or abroad, depending on the field of study chosen at school.
- We help you to choose the right field of study for you. WHAT shall I study?
Choosing the right universities
- We help you to choose WHERE to study. Where shall I study?
- We find which universities offer the study programme you are interested in (tuition fees, accommodation, food).
- We make sure that the university and study programme is accredited!
Handling applications / admission to the university
- We handle the entire procedure of your applications.
- We help and guide you to prepare a well-structured Personal Statement.
- We handle all the correspondence and keep track of any developments, and we communicate with all the universities that we have submitted applications to for you.
- We help you to choose the most suitable university for you as a first choice, as well as your second choice of university (where applicable).
Guidance on financial matters
- Information on, completion and sending of student loan applications.
- Information on, completion and sending of scholarship applications.
- Information on, completion and sending of applications for grants.
- Information on, completion and sending of loans and methods of repayment.
- Information on options and booking of private or university accommodation.
- Information on accommodation costs and methods of payment (instalments).
- Help with issuing Visas (where needed).
- Information on how to organise yourself before your trip.
- Escorting students to university (UK, Italy, Holland).